Psychologist- Annual Stock Award - Temecula, CA
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the
Temecula area, who are passionate about patient care and committed
to clinical excellence. We offer Psychologists:
- Sign on bonus
- Annual Stock Rewards
- Competitive Compensation: $133,000 - $151,000.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Psychologists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in CA, including a Ph.D. or
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for
assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to
Psychometrists. Please reach out directly to arrange a time to
speak by phone and include your CV, thank you.
Michael Pitts Director, Practice Development (C) (W) About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its
digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Temecula , Psychologist- Annual Stock Award - Temecula, CA, Healthcare , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!