Manufacturing Engineer Technician Intermediate
Posted on: September 12, 2023
- Responsible for performing functions associated with all
manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in
set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and
quality testing related to the production of parts, components,
subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures
to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments. .
- Observes and complies with all safety rules and
- This includes QSR and ISO Standards.;
- Participates in the Material Review Board (MRB) decision
- Identifies and implements corrective actions for manufacturing
- Performs equipment setup and corrective, preventive and
calibration maintenance as necessary.;
- Installs and validates equipments and processes in the
production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following
the established validation procedure.; Evaluate operating data to
conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
May develop or revise documents and procedures.;
- Certifies manufacturing associates in the production
- Evaluates and orders necessary equipment, tools and fixtures.
H.S. diploma or equivalent plus 3-5 years of related work
experience or equivalent combination.
- Two-year degree or some college credits preferred.
- Looking for 2-3 yrs of experience as technician Would prefer to
find someone with software/electrician experience as team has
limited software experience.
- Accepting experience as machinist, software and knowledge of
equipment. Hands on tech. No need or clean room experience.
Keywords: ICONMA, Temecula , Manufacturing Engineer Technician Intermediate, Engineering , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!